While we are all lobbying our Senators and Representatives at home we wanted to give you some points on the state of debate in the Senate:
– TRACK all the changes to s. 1348 (the Kennedy/Bush deal) HERE
– On Thursday, 66 Senators rejected an amendment that would have struck the legalization program from the bill. See how your Senator voted
– Public ed materials on changes to the bill coming soon….
– The Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration reform has put together messaging on the Kennedy/Bush deal
– The Immigrant Legal Resource Center has put together a useful document detailing some of the provisions of the Senate Deal – THANKS ILRC!