Do you know what your local Radio DJ is up to? If you’re in any of the location below then they are supporting known hate groups and helping to push an anti-immigrant agenda.
Next week FAIR (the Federation for American Immigration Reform), will be hosting their annual “Hold their feet to the fire” event in Washington, DC.
FAIR (the Federation for American Immigration Reform), a national anti-immigrant organization, is listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Every year FAIR hosts a two-day event that is touted as “Talk Radio’s Annual Drive for Immigration Reform”. What this really means is lots of angry “ginning up” of radio-listeners about “illegals” and two days filled with not-so-veiled racism and hate.
When people stop to wonder why hate crimes against Latinos have rocketed to terrifying rates in the past few years, let’s make sure they start to draw the connection between violence and hate speech perpetuated by events like this.
Act NOW and call your local DJ to tell them you don’t want them to support HATE!
Slated to appear on “radio row” are:
- Leland Conway of WLAP in Lexington, KY – call: 1-866-967-6018
- Inga Barks of KERN/KMJ in Bakersfield & Fresno, CA – call: 1-866-943-8027
- Doug Guetzloe of WAMT in Orlando, FL – call: 1-866-961-2143
- Dave Elswick of KARN in Little Rock, AR – call: 1-866-957-9069
- Pamela Furr of WVNN in Huntsville, AL – call: 1-866-584-3909
- Steve Gill of SLAC in Nashville, TN – call: 1-615-257-1341
- Helen Glover of WHJJ in Providence, RI: call – 1-877-472-4068
- Heidi Harris of KDWN in Las Vegas, NV – call: 1-702-577-2339
- Joe Thomas of WCHV in Charlottesville, VA – call: 1-877-267-5060
- Joyce Kaufman of WFTL in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL – call: 1-954-769-0620
- Lars Larson in Los Angeles, CA – call: 1-866-956-1737
- Dan Rivers of WKBN in Youngstown, OH call: 1-330-470-4369
- Gary Sutton of WSBA in York, PA – call: 1-877-560-4055
- Jon David Wells of KLIF in Altoona, PA – call: 1 – 877-426-8013
- Roger Hedgecock of KOGO in San Diego, CA – call: 1877-386-0172
Please forward these numbers onto people you know in these areas – help us fight the hate!